Monday 28 January 2013

Free Crochet Pattern - 5 Petal Crochet Flower

Chi Wei from One Dog Woof  has posted a wonderful free pattern for a crochet flower on her website.

In her own words "When I was making hats for my craft fair, I discovered that I tended toward boyish or at the very least, gender neutral hat colors and designs.  ...... I'm not a (very) girlie girl, and you won't ever catch me with a hot pink hat. ..... I like having options available for those last minute mood-dependent decisions.  I decided to make (and sell) crocheted flower pins that can be pinned to a hat (or not), so you can mix and match flower and hat colors.

I couldn't find a flower pattern that I loved, so I made up my own.  These little flowers are quick and easy to make, and can brighten up any outfit.  Or group them together for some springtime cheer!  "

To read the full post and get the free pattern click here .....

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.