Sunday 10 February 2013

Totally Tutorials: Tutorial - How to Make Stitch Markers

Tutorial - How to Make Stitch Markers

Repurpose old jewelry for some pretty stitch markers

Stitch Marker Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"I've been delving into the joys of knit and crochet in the past few weeks. A lot of the patterns I was looking at called for stitch markers. When I looked at the offerings in my local hobbycraft and haberdashery? Well they were just a bit blaaaaah. Just as with yarn, fabric, and everything else; using something a bit nice when "making" just makes the whole process that bit more pleasurable, don't you think? So I decided to make my own by repurposing some old jewelry and a bit of wire...." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.